|Outlook Express :: Outlook
2000 :: Outlook 2002 :: Outlook
Set Up Mail on Microsoft Outlook 2000
To configure an e-mail client, such as Outlook, for POP3 protocol,
you will need the
Server Type: POP3
Incoming Server: 220.127.116.11
Outgoing Server: 18.104.22.168
Account name/Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Your e-mail password
Note: The outgoing server needs to be authenticated with
username and password.
- Open Outlook 2000.
- On the menu bar, click on Tools and select
- An Internet Accounts window will open.
Click on the Add button. A pop-up menu will appear.
Select Mail from the list.
- The Internet Connection Window will open.
In the Display Name field, type in your name
as you want it to appear on outgoing messages such as "John Doe."
- In the E-mail Address field, enter your CVIP
- Select POP3 from the drop-down selection box.
In the Incoming Mail (POP3) Server field, enter
In the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server field, enter
- In the Account Name field, enter your CVIP
In the Password field, enter your CVIP e-mail
Put a checkmark in the Remember Password box
so Outlook Express will store your e-mail password.
- Click Finish and you will return to the Internet
Click on the Properties button.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
Under the Server Port Numbers header, put a checkmark
next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL)
field for Incoming mail.
The Outgoing mail (SMTP) port is 25.
The Incoming mail (POP3) port is 995.
- Close the Internet Accounts window.
You can now receive e-mail with Outlook. NOTE: You must be connected to CVIP to send e-mail.
(Quick Tip: Press "Ctrl+M" on the keyboard to check your mail).